Create your personal Smartscape Account (see below for businesses that want to be searchable for hire):
- Click on “Create Account” found in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Fill in all required* information, and any other information you don’t mind sharing.
- If the required* fields are left blank, we will not be able to credit you with your completed courses.
- Please capitalize the first letter of your first and last name.
- Your auto-created username will be your FirstLast name.
- Enter your personal email address (preferred, so you will always have access to your account).
- Create a password.
- Remember your Smartscape username and password, so you can log in at any time to update your information or sign up to take another Smartscape course.
- Indicate whether you work for a Company or are an Independent Contractor (also choose this for anything other than “work for a company”, including “for personal knowledge”).
For Smartscape Supporter businesses that want to be searchable for hire:
- First – Have employees create an account on smartscape.org
- Then – Have employees register for upcoming courses